from the Bikini Abs Holiday Edition
I know how hard it can be to stay on track during the Holidays. One of the most frequently asked questions I get this time of year is "how do I stay on track when there is tempting food everywhere?".
There are so many options! We discuss all of them in the 8 Week Bikini Abs Holiday Edition program. But I won't leave you hanging here. One tip to get you started right now is to have healthy substitutes. The 8WBA Holiday Edition comes with a Healthy Holiday Cookbook packed with recipe substitutes that taste great. One of our favorites for anyone with a sweet tooth is these Pumpkin Truffles! They are gluten, grain, artificial sugar and dairy free! On top of that we believe that everything you eat should make you better so the sweetener we use actually has nutrients in it. Yessssss! We all win!
Take these to your next Holiday party or keep them stocked in the freezer for sugar cravings. They are crazy simple to make!
HIGH NUTRIENT + GLUTEN, GRAIN, DAIRY & ARTIFICIAL SUGAR FREE
15 Minutes Prep
- 1 Can Organic Pumpkin
- ½ Cup Almond Butter
- 3 Tbsp 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1 ½ Cups High Quality Chocolate Chips (at least 70% cocao)
- ¼ Cup Coconut Milk
- In a high powered blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients for the pumpkin filling. Blend until smooth.
- Stick the food processor bowl in the fridge to firm up a little. About 10 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop mixture onto a lined baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in the freezer to firm while you make the chocolate mixture.
- To make the chocolate use a double boiler method. Fill a saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
- Place a smaller pot on top of the pot with the water. Add the chocolate chips and coconut milk to the small pot and gently melt the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is melted, use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate over each truffle.
- Place in the fridge to firm up the chocolate.
- Keep these truffles in the refrigerator. You can freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!
For more recipes like this and the ultimate holiday health program, sign up for the 8 Week Bikini Abs Holiday Edition!
Thanks for reading!
Eat for energy,