HONEY LEMON GINGER CHICKEN WITH BROWN RICE & GREEN BEANS
- 1 Lb Boneless Skinless Organic Chicken Breasts, Chopped into bite sized pieces
- 12 Oz Green Beans, Trimmed & Cut To Bite Sized Pieces
- 1 Cup Uncooked Organic Brown Rice
- 3 Tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 2 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- Real Salt & Fresh Black Pepper to Taste
- Avocado Oil
- Sesame Seeds for Garnish
- 3/4 Cup Low Sodium Organic Chicken Broth
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Minced Ginger
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
1. Chop chicken. Marinate chicken in liquid aminos and rice wine vinegar. Refrigerate while you prepare the next part of the meal.
2. In a medium bowl cook brown rice according to package instructions.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients together until fully combined.
4. Heat a tbsp of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add green beans and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, until green beans are bright green and still crisp. Set aside.
5. Add another tbsp of oil to the pan over medium heat. Add the marinated chicken. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Saute for 5-7 minutes cooking through, no longer pink. Stirring the chicken occasionally. Set aside.
6. Pour the honey, lemon, ginger sauce in the pan. Cook over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes until sauces reaches a boil and thickens. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
7. Add the chicken back into the pan and toss to coat evenly with sauce. Remove from the heat and serve over brown rice and green beans. Top with sesame seeds.
ENJOY THIS EPIC RECIPE!
Tag me in your instagram posts, stories & FB posts @stephhendel #BodyBuiltByLoveKitchen
Join my FREE FB GROUP now.