Baller Shredded Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 (15 oz can) Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp Gluten Free Flour
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- Real Salt
- Fresh Black Pepper
- 1 Large Organic Chicken Breast
- 1 (15 oz can) Organic Pinto Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/3 Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- 2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 4 Medium Organic Corn Tortillas
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat pre-heat the oil for the enchilada sauce. Stir in tomato paste, flour and chicken broth. Add onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder and salt. Bring the mixture to a simmer. Keep heat at a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, whisking occasionally.
3. Remove the sauce from the heat.
4. Place chicken in a pot of boiling water, cook thoroughly. Drain and shred.
5. In a large bowl combine beans, chicken, cumin & cilantro.
6. Lightly coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with coconut oil.
7. Layer two tortillas side by side slightly overlapping (corn tortillas don't roll well, stacking works best). Add bean and chicken mixture + a layer of sauce. Place two more tortillas on top with remaining sauce.
8. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes. Cool. Garnish with cilantro.
ENJOY THIS EPIC RECIPE!
Tag me in your instagram posts, stories & FB posts @stephhendel #BodyBuiltByLoveKitchen
Join my FREE FB GROUP now.