- 32 Oz - Organic Chicken Stock
- 32 Oz - Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup - Fresh Salsa with Jalapenos
- 1 Cup - Fresh or Frozen Corn Kernels
- 1 Cup - Hot Salsa (I use Mrs. Renfro's green jalapeño salsa)
- 2 Cups - Shredded Cooked Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp - Cilantro
- 1/2 Tsp - Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp - Ground Black Pepper
- *Add a side of brown rice for extra energy and fuel
- Combine chicken stock and chicken broth in a soup pot.
- Add in fresh salsa with jalapeños, corn kernels, salsa, shredded chicken, and cilantro. Ground cumin and ground black pepper are added to taste. (How to shred chicken =>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXvr1rHvECU)
- Once mixture come to a boil, simmer for about 30 minutes.
- At this point add jalapeño green salsa if you want more of a "kick". Let simmer until you are ready to eat. ENJOY!