Grass-Fed Beef & Black Bean Chipotle Stuffed Peppers
- 4 Bell Peppers (Any Color)
- 1 (7 oz can) of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 2 Cups Cashew Pieces
- 1 Lb Grass Fed Organic Ground Beef
- 2 (15oz) Cans of Black Beans, Drained & Rinsed
- 2 Cups Organic, Non-GMO Corn Kernels
- 1 Tsp Real Salt
2. Cut the bell peppers in half, through the stem. Remove the seeds. Lay the peppers cut side up in a baking dish.
3. In a skillet brown ground beef. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, add half of the black beans. Mash the beans with a fork or a potato masher. The beans don't need to be smooth, just broken up. Set aside.
5. In a food processor, blender or large bowl with immersion blender add cashews, two chipotle chili peppers, 1 tsp of adobo sauce and salt. Blend until well combined.
6. Add the mashed beans, whole beans, ground beef and corn to the chipotle mixture. Stir to combine.
7. Spoon the black bean mixture into the peppers. Cover the baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. Let the peppers cool for 5 minutes before serving.
ENJOY THIS EPIC RECIPE!
Tag me in your instagram posts, stories & FB posts @stephhendel #BodyBuiltByLoveKitchen
Join my FREE FB GROUP now.