I want you to know that you are beautiful. You are talented. You have a unique gift you are meant to share with the world. You are here to make a difference in this world and all you need to do is be yourself. We are all incredible gifted amazing people and sometimes conditioned beliefs or circumstances cause us to be or act a way that’s just not us. Underneath it all is the person that will change the world, it’s always a part of you. Make sure you share that with the world today. Everyone could use more love. Hug a stranger. Tell someone you love them.Don’t forget to do something nice for yourself today too and try out this recipe. Skip the store bought chocolates that are high in sugar and fake ingredients and make this natural recipe <3 <3 <3 Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment in the section below.
- 2 Bananas
- Organic Dark Chocolate (at least 70%)
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil
- Drizzle of Raw Local Honey
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Place a sheet of parchment paper onto a baking pan.
- Chop bananas into thick slices, place on parchment paper in put into the freezer.
- In the meantime melt the chocolate. Turn stove on low heat and break chocolate into smaller pieces in a small pot. (I like to stir in a tiny bit of cinnamon as the chocolate melts). Chocolate is done when the consistency is silky, make sure you take it off before it gets burnt and bubbly).
- Remove bananas from freezer and cover each banana piece with melted chocolate.
- Place bananas back in the freezer and let set for 30 mins.
- To make the optional topping mix almond butter, coconut oil, honey and sea salt. Drizzle on top of banana truffles.
- Let the recipe set overnight for best consistency.
- When you're ready to eat them give them 5 minutes to thaw. The middle will be the consistency of ice cream. Make these for someone you <3.
Follow along with the recipe video here ->
Your coach and trainer,