CHOPPED THAI NOODLE SALAD WITH CREAMY PEANUT DRESSING
- 2 Medium Organic, Free Range Chicken Breasts, chopped into pieces
- 2 Organic, Bell Peppers (yellow & red), chopped
- 2 Organic, Large Carrots, Shredded
- 2 Cups Organic Kale
- 1/2 Box Explore Asian Black Bean Spaghetti
- 1 lime for garnish
- 1/3 Cup Cashews
- Real Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Avocado Oil
- 2 Large Cloves Garlic, peeled
- 1/3 Cup Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 Cup Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Local Honey
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Shredded Ginger Paste
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
1. Chop chicken into bite sized pieces. Heat in a pan on medium heat until cooked through (no seasoning needed - the sauce brings enough flavor).
2. Cook black bean spaghetti according to package instructions.
3. In a small saucepan on medium/low heat combine sauce ingredients. Stir occasionally until ingredients are combined (about 10 minutes).
4. In a medium saucepan on medium heat combine a dab of avocado oil and cashews. Stir occasionally. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pay close attention because once they start cooking, if left untouched for too long they will burn. You'll be able to smell them once they start cooking, thats how you know they are almost done and need to be stirred more frequently. Remove from the heat once they turn slightly brown.
5. Chop kale and bell peppers. Shred carrots.
6. Once pasta is cooked and drained, put your bowl together. Black bean pasta looks great next to kale. Add bell peppers, carrots lime, and cashews. Top chicken with sauce and mix well to eat (once you've gotten a great photo because it looks so beautiful!! :)
ENJOY THIS EPIC RECIPE!
Tag me in your instagram posts, stories & FB posts @stephhendel #BodyBuiltByLoveKitchen
Join my FREE FB GROUP now.