- 6 Organic Free-Range Brown Eggs
- Pot of Water
- Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover them with cool water by 1 inch.
- Slowly bring water to a boil over medium heat; when the water has reached a boil, cover and remove from heat.
- Let sit 12 minutes.
- Transfer eggs to a colander; place under cool running water to stop eggs from cooking further.
- Eggs can be peeled and served immediately. Eat them whenever you get hungry!
Hard Boiled eggs are one of the 7 Foods for the Busy Fit Female. Want to know what the other 6 are?
Watch here ->