BODY BUILT BY LOVE COCONUT CURRY
- 1 Can Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Organic Bone Broth
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Sm Yellow Onion, Diced
- 2 Large Cloves of Garlic, Diced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger, Grated (1 Tsp Ground)
- 1/2 Cup Broccoli, chopped into florets
- 3 Md Carrots, Chopped into rounds
- 1/2 Cup of Snow Peas, loosely cut
- 2-3 Tbsp Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- Real Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Fresh Cilantro
- Fresh Basil
- Place a large pot on medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Add onion, garlic & ginger to the pot, stirring frequently. Add carrot and broccoli.
- Combine mixture in the pot with curry paste, bone broth, coconut milk, salt and pepper. Reduce to a simmer. Cook 10-15 minutes.
- Add snow peas in the last 5 minutes (they cook the fastest of the vegetables.
- This is the fun part. Taste and play with the spices until you get to your perfect flavor combination.
- Serve over brown rice and garnish with cilantro and basil.
P.S. Want more recipes, inspiration and workouts?
Join my FREE FB GROUP now.
Tag me in your instagram posts, stories & FB posts @stephhendel #BodyBuiltByLoveKitchen