SUNNY SIDE EGGACADO
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Red Peppers
- 4 Organic Free Range Eggs (find someone locally who raises chicken and sells eggs)
- Sprinkle of ground cumin
- Sprinkle of chili powder
- Sprinkle of Pink Himilayan Sea Salt
- Sprinkle of cilantro
- Cut avocado in half and scoop a small spoonful of avocado to make room for the egg.
- Cut top off red pepper and remove seeds.
- Crack egg into each avocado half and both peppers.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Optional: Serve with sweet potato fries .