PUMPKIN PIE CUPCAKES
from the Bikini Abs Holiday Edition
This festive holiday recipe is a high nutrient health food that also satisfies your sweet tooth! I decided that this recipe is a must for you to have in the new Healthy Holiday Cookbook that comes with the 8 Week Bikini Abs Holiday Edition. I can’t wait for you to try our entire fall lineup of amazing recipes that go hand in hand with the Bikini Abs nutrition tips and workout guides.
Sometimes the Holidays bring the pressure to indulge in unhealthy food with friends and family, lack of time and lack of outdoor activities which can lead to stress and weight gain. That’s why I've created recipes that allow you to maintain a healthy lifestyle while still satisfying your cravings regardless of your holiday schedule. The best part of the 8 Week Bikini Abs Holiday Program is the recipe options to take to your Holiday parties, like Gooey Pumpkin
Pie Cupcakes! People will not only be overwhelmed with holiday happiness from the taste of these recipes, but will also be thanking you for bringing guilt free nutritious options.
HIGH NUTRIENT + GLUTEN, GRAIN, DAIRY & ARTIFICIAL SUGAR FREE
- 1 Can Organic Pumpkin
- 2 Very Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Ginger
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 Tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk (Refrigerate Overnight)
- 2 Tbsp 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor or high powered blender, combine all the cupcake ingredients and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Spoon the mixture into lined muffin pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool completely before removing from the muffin liners. Since they are soft like pumpkin pie, I highly recommend putting them into the fridge after baking to firm up.
- To make the coconut whipped cream, open coconut milk that has been refrigerated overnight. Scoop the fatty white part off and place in a mixing bowl with the vanilla and maple syrup. Use the whipping attachment and whip the coconut into a cream. Top each muffin with coconut whipped cream. Store in the refrigerator.
For more recipes like this and the ultimate holiday health program, sign up for the 8 Week Bikini Abs Holiday Edition!
Thanks for reading! Make sure you comment below with where you're from and how you found this blog post!
Love and motivation,