BREAKFAST JUST GOT BETTER WITH THIS DELICIOUS GLUTEN FREE RECIPE!
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 8 Eggs, Organic Cage-Free
- 1 Large Yellow Onion
- 1 Large Tomato, Organic
- 1 Avocado, Organic
- 2 Cups Spinach, Organic
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil (to grease pan)
- Preheat oven to 425F. Rinse and grate sweet potato. Coat glass pie pan with 2 tbsp coconut oil. Add sweet potato, press, shaping to the pan.
- Cover sweet potato crust with tin foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- While sweet potato bakes, chop onion into slivers. Place in a pan on medium heat with 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Stir frequently until translucent and slightly caramelized.
- In the meantime, chop tomato into small pieces and save half of avocado to cut into slices and fan as a garnish.
- After 30 minutes, remove tin foil, being careful to avoid steam, and allow sweet potato crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, prepare egg mixture. Crack 8 eggs, add salt and pepper and whisk thoroughly. Add tomatoes, most of caramelized onions (save some to garnish) and spinach to the bowl, tearing spinach into smaller pieces as you add.
- Pour egg mixture into cooled sweet potato crust. Cover with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove tin foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Top with avocado and caramelized onions.
In addition to the recipe above, I've developed a variety of tools to get you looking and feeling your best. I'll give you workouts proven to tone and tighten your problem areas and meals that slim and burn fat. It's time to get in the best shape of your life!
Don't just lose weight, build your body with love.
Enrollment is now open. Click the button below to get started.
It’s time for you to experience
all the best life has to offer!
You deserve it.